Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse.com? How much to passes cost?

I'm arabian_rider96 on www.howrse.com. I'm leaving town for a 5 days tomarrow and my horse is having a foal in 2 days. I need a pass so I can buy ageing points to age her and make her have the baby. I need a pass and I was wondering how much they cost.
Answers:
I don't know how much they cost $ wise, but if you've been on there long enough you should be able to buy passes with your reserve equus.
Otherwise you might want to ask on howrse--I know there are people on there that buy passes. I don't figure it's worth wasting my money over. I just wait for passes to 'come' to me.
But I hope you will be able to buy one! I love it when my mare have foals- I've had two so far! Heze Of The Brine (sold) and Loui Eight Something. I'll keep Loui. Geld him and use him as a lesson horse.
Good luck with getting some aging points!
The only time time passes is when you log on so your horse will be the same age when you log on again.
well if you have crystals you can buy one or ten passes if ou are quick but no time will pass on the game if you do not log in.

No comments:

Post a Comment