Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse help!? Day 5?

what is the "AWSOME" prize on day 5? im on day 3 so whoever tells the truth first gets best answer!! help me:)
Answers:
It is a Chronos timer. it always is! believe me, i have been registered for 30 something days, you can look at my account on horse...shannenagens
The Chronos timer trains whatever horse you give it to twice as fast.
Anyways, hope i helped and it isn't crystals and apples...that is something else.
Try the gaming section for the answer. Sorry, this section is for horses but they might have the answer!
Y/A has a gaming section for you to talk with others about these sorts of games, please jump on over there where other people are available to answer your questions!
Well, thanks for being specific in your title that this was a ? about Howrse, but there gaming section is a few doors down, and people will be glad to help over there! :D
Say what!?
you get like dumb crystals and apples
you get a black market item. i have several different accounts and it's always a different item. like, you could get a black orchid, a chronos timer, etc. etc...
Usually reserve a howrse-related question like this to the centaur, which will offer help in any speicified area. It's understandable to make the mistake once, however from now own try to use it (black and white sign button at the top of the page).
The prize usually is a chronos timer, most likely around 95% of the time, yet my friend who also play the game got a fertility wand as her fantastic prize. Good luck getting to day 5!
Also my user name is : ||Karina||
Yes, with those two || intact when you type it in.
I have been past day 5 twice, both chronos timers...
I have gone through day 5 twice, both times it was a Chronos Timer. Its used to train your horses twice as fast! I'm on day 9, almost ready to take on the second riding level! Look me up, I'm CXS4Life
for me it was a horn of plenty. which has one great prize, a pass i think. it may be differentfor some people. i'm not sure.
its not that amazing. but it does help alot
wonder

1 comment: