Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOw much...?

would i ask for if i worked 5 hours in a stable doing the following
picking horse poo
cleaning stalls
feeding
grooming
cleaning tack room (and tack)
Answers:
honestly, Ive done it for an uncle of mine that use to raise horses and break wild horses. He would pay an outsider like $8-9 an hour. I think thats a fair price. But Id talk about this with the owner. Dont tell them your price. Ask them what they were thinking was a reasonable deal and see if they offer more! Now, if at anytime that changes to you working with the horses, the money should go up by several dollars and hour. Thats alot more work and hazardous!
$7-$9 an hour. It's hard work trust me I've done it!
$40
I would ask for a starting pay of about $8
It is hard work, and some horses are real hazards to be around, but believe me it is rewarding just to be around horses.
you should have agreed to a price before you started however what you need to do is take him back to the work space and let him see what youve done stand there petting his horse so he sees the horse likes you and ask if there is any thing else youd like me to do then ask him if you think that is worth 50 bucks if he was thinking 30 he will probabbly give you 40 or 50 then ask him if he has heard of stemenhance for horses this product heals every thing in the horse it is for humans too www.wanseweb.com
I do it for free at my stables, but I know that usually people charge aroung 拢7.50 max per day. Or what I would do is get free rides on a horsey.
where are you alldepend here in va10 to 12 hours
We pay $10 per hr and 2 /20 min breaks and 1 hr lunch . With 2 days a week off . 24/7 and we offer insurance
Well, are you a volunteer? Or are you actually looking for a job? I do all the same stuff, and then some. I asked for riding time, the more I work the more I ride.
Oh my gosh! I've worked in several barns and never got above $6.50. Even as a trail guide I only made $6.10 an hour. It seems around were I live no one wants to pay much above minimum wage for stable help. I hope you have better luck in the money area than I did.
For 5 hours doing hard work, you get about 35-40$...
its hard believe me. Even if you like horses you will be suprise of the work there is to be done.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment