Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse answrers test3!?

Hi, I am trying to pass my test on horse on level three and i cant get it. Has anyone taken it?
Answers:
I have a friend who has the answers to all the levels up through 5. They have dedicated their EC forum to helping people with ANYTHING Howrse. Here's a link to the answers:
http://howrse.free.fr/ridlevel3.php...
and here's a link to other help
http://www.howrse.com/centre/forum/?id=9... (I think you need to be logged in to see this one) Hope this helps!
And You, she is talking about the game Howrse.
No I haven't soory, but good luck anyway, whats giving you a problem with the test?
Ask for your comments and score card, I know usually they are not supposed to just hand it to you, once you know specifically what to work on let us know and we would all love to help. I will tell you that they will be concentrating quite a bit on your lines, Shoulder elbow heel, and where your hands are, how the horse respond to your aids etc. If the horse just falls into a walk from a trot you will lose points, you need to keep that frame!
I have if you need help email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment