Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse Question?

I know some people are getting sick of people asking questions about howrse, myself included. However,I'm even more sick of those replys "Don't you know how to spell Horse? It's h-o-r-s-e, not hor-w-se." Yes, the majority of us DO know how to spell horse, and the people who are asking questions about howrse would appreciate it if you not post when you don't know about the game.
Answers:
Good point, and I think it is helpful if people are specific in their question and actually put Howrse (wow that's hard to type correctly! lol). So that way those who do not play can skip the Q and go on to real horse Q's if that is their fancy.
Esp since most of us know that hoWrse is not a typo!
Thanks for your post!
Well it might help if you posted your question as .
Howrse (the game) question?
do your own homework and tests! if you can't you don't need a horse!
I see your point however there are many people that don't know what Howrse is so it is understandable how they can think that it was just misspelled. At first I thought it was a little kid misspelling horse and I had never heard of Howrse. Now I get just as irritated as the next person.
What really irritates me is the people who say they have a serious HORSE question then it is about HOWRSE. They just need to go to the gaming section.

No comments:

Post a Comment