Thursday, July 30, 2009

Howrse - 5th day gift?

Hi! I play Howrse (as some of you guys do.) I suppose this is kind of "horse"-related. There isn't really a help section on the forum on Howrse, so I posted one here.
What is the fifth day bonus gift? It is my fifth day on horse (I've logged in every single day since I've registered on the 22nd), but I have no message saying anything about the gift. My money (virtual Equus money) has not increased, I don't have any new passes, so obviously that isn't it.
Can anyone help? Thanks!
Answers:
It's usually a Chronos' Timer. I go on howrse EVERY SINGLE DAY, so feel free to message me! My username is Heather Graham.
its a Horn of some sort...and you might need to wait another day because the first time you log on it is the 0th day so wait you should get an Email under your private email
The gift could be any item from the black market. I got a timer, but other people have gotten black orchids or the horn.
Wait until tomorrow. If you dont have it by then, send an email to howrse.
howrse had a glitch and you should get it tomorrow. Today 'never existed as they put it'
Yes when you log on for the 5th time you should receive an email saying that you have recieved it. Then if you go to the store you will be able to see your inventory and therefore you can see your gift. I hope this helps! BTW my username is ini246 on howrse and I log on pretty much every single day so feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment