Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse Level 5 Answers?

I cannot pass riding level 5 on howrse. does anyone know the answers? thanks

SORRY THIS IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO HORSES BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO POST IT.
Answers:
another howrse player i'm guessing?... go to
http://sos-blem-howrse.editboard.com/ind...
they have all the answers to the levels
sorry I don't know the answers but Naomi on Howrse does. It is it on her profile. I play my name is coppercobralover and my EC is *Arabian Wonders Stables* .What is your name on there? I hope I helped. Best Wishes.
Sorry, I would help you but I don't know the questions-- therefore I cannot know the answers. Please post the questions on here or AIM me at horse help 911. :)
Best wishes!
ok, if you go on the ranking things go to the best breeders look thru them and find CraxoR or however its spelled on his page there is answers to every riding level quiz hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment