Friday, July 31, 2009

Howrse riding level 6 answers?

1 - My horse is sweating. Can I?
* Let it dry in the wind
* Brush it with straw
2 - When I am in an indoor riding school, which of these figures can I not do?
* The perpendicular
* The circle
* The diagonal
3 - Mules are a cross between:
* a horse and a sea horse
* a zebra and a mare
* a donkey and a mare
* a horse and a donkey
4 - Galloping is at least three times faster than walking.
* It depends on the horse's breed
* false
* true
5 - What nickname is sometimes given to Carmargue horses?
* The white horse
* The sea horse
* The grey horse
* The river horse
6 - What is the best season for cutting horses' hair?
* Spring
* Summer
* Winter
* Autumn
7 - What is the sweat scraper used for?
* Wring the hair
* To cut the horse's hair
* Nothing
* To cut off the horse's useless limbs
8 - The domestication of horses started锟絘go
* Less than 3,000 years
* 4,000 years
* 5,000
Answers:
When my horse sweats I do both..I walk him/her around and rub it down with straw or hay
Perpendicular
Donkey x mare
true
No idea
well i don't but i would guess summer
hmm well lets analyze.. SWEAT scraper
first report of a horse used for transport is 2000 BC


if people know absolutely jack about a horse could you stop playing the game

No comments:

Post a Comment