Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a creative name for my Equine business!?

I've started my own business horse sitting and a come to you training and lesson service. My own personal farm was Longdale Arabians, but now I've gone to several breeds and I'm not operating any of my business at my farm anyways. I would like to find something to put with Longdale, but I can't really say stables or farm for my business since what I'm doing is neither. Ideas anyone?
Answers:
LTES- Longdale Travelling Equine Services
possibly... The Traveling Trainer
Horsing Around.
Simply Horses
My sister is a police horse trainer. Maybe "Longdale Mobile EquineTraining service" Maybe too long.
The horse sitter or All breed horse sitter or Equine sitter.Equine care centre. Equine carer and sitter service.What does equine mean?..lol
Longdale Service
horse sitting.lessons.training
No Nonsense .....
Longdale's Horsen' around Service maybe?
Longdale Equine Sercives
Longdale Equestrian
Longdale EquiServices (My favorite-- most creative of the three)
Best wishes!
Longdale Livery Services comes to mind.
(Livery: The care, feeding, stabling, etc., of horses for pay.)
It's an old-fashioned term, but a really classy one, especially when used with Longdale.
Oak Hill ranch
Longdale Equine

No comments:

Post a Comment