Monday, May 24, 2010

I have some bread. Do you have some bread?


Answers:
I don't have bread. I like bread, though.
i do not have bread, i have BAPS!
mmmm lovley baps, with milk!
whoa a talking horse...no. Don't make me make glue out of you.
No and No
acutally yes, made from scratch
White Tin Loaf
i got no bread man - like i'm completely broke man, no bread at all, can i have some of your bread?
Lucky, I want some bread.
got some rolls and a couple of bagettes, no sliced stuff though.
i have bread thanks u white bread ihave
What, as in cash? I've got a bit of bread at the minute. As for the other bread, got a loaf in the fridge which is looking a bit dodgey!
No, and unless you are going to give the bread to my horse, I'd say you are in the wrong section
Is yours banana, I really have a craving for that right now.
But other than that, the one in my fridge is growing a science project looking thing, so I don't have any right now....
Hovis best of both
I did, I gave it to the Parakeet lord Bran the Wise and his sister Carrie Isolde Conversa.
I ain't got no bread
I'm broke as a poke
I'm starv'n as a marv'n
Ain't no bread 'round here
I just made home made banana bread last night!! Yummy!!
Nope I just made toast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment