Monday, May 24, 2010

I like black horses what is your favrourit?

my black horse need some friends
which horse isbetter white, brown, dark brown, gray or black
for my horse.
Answers:
i like black, pinto, and white
hazelnut.
i like grey..n grey will be the best mate..:P:P
I'm scared of horses.
get another black horse. In general, black horses seem to end up on the low end of the pecking order within most herds. Another black horse will not tend to pick on your current horse as much as some others might.
Paints or whatever the indian horses were
I have no horse. hehe
Are you asking
1) What color of horse you should get as a companion for your current horse, or are you
2) Asking what our favorite color of horse is?
If it's the first option, you need to pick a second horse based on temperament, not how pretty or ugly it is.
If it's the second option, I like Palominos and greys.
i think that white or hazelnut ones are cute
I like white and brown!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment