Monday, May 24, 2010

I just bought a horse and I need names!?

He's a Baby Friesian (like the horse in Black Beauty). I already have 4 other horses: Cisco, Star, Molly, and Chase. [[All Friesians too]] so are there any other names that you would reccomend?
Here's a picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pece/376260...
Answers:
Mother Bucker
BucksOHoney
Thumper
Kylypic
Midnight
Horsie
awww how cute... It looks like my old horse, Buck. Everyone else call him Butch, but I didn't like that as much as Buck. So my horse had two names. I think your horse looks like a Buck or a Baxter or something like that! Good luck!
enyrse it means beauty in darkness
highlander.
pegasus.
Luna
(all spanish names)
Blanca
Rosa
jimmy
hehe jk
AW! I love him!! How'd you get the pic..wait...names right?lol.How about.http://www.horses-and-horse-information. most horse names you'll ever find on the web! But some of my own...Tuffy ( My Little Tuff Guy or Teeny Tiny Tuff Stuff),Moon (Midnight Moon),or Blaze.
Well,here's what I got:
Jackal
Shrew
Wolf
Zar'Oc
Souba
Mountain
Cougar
He is absolutely adorable.
The names I would recommend
Bullet
Rocket
Chetak
Kalu
Crust
Hero
He is adorable!
Names:
Jansen
Vander
Xenon
Xander
Noble
Jilt
Velvet
Phantom
Shadow (Moon Shadow)
Misty
you could try Black Beauty
Wizard
Sorcerer
Black Knight
Charcoal
Ash
Flame
very nice looking colt. I can't think of any names for my horses and I can't think of any for your horse ether but there is a wonderful book called "10,001 names for horses" that has just about every thing it and is very helpful in choosing names. Good Luck
He is very beautiful, you are lucky to have so many Friesians, they are beautiful horses.
However, the horse in Black Beauty was not a Friesian. There are several remakes of the movie, but usually the horse in it is a QH or TB. And in the newest remake of it, from 1993, I think - Black Beauty was played by Doc's Keepin' Time,a world champion Quarter Horse stallion, and Ginger, the chestnut mare, was played by Hightower, a TB gelding, that was also used as Julia Robert's wedding mount in RunAway Bride.
I would personally come up with a more powerful name for him, as Friesians have such a powerful look to them. They remind of their original use- as war horses so much in their stance and presence. You can almost still an armored knight on them. So something medieval would be a good name.
-Dare
-Chance
-Blitz
-Razz
He is gorgeous!
Mountain thunder
Ashes to Ashes
First of all he is soooooooooooooooooo cute! Here are some names of the horses at my barn
Niko
Monkey
Sage
Excaliber (nicknamed Cal)
Copper
Liam
Mo
Archie
Prince Phillip
Ocean
Biscuit
Diego
Charley
Stanley
Oscar
Hope this helps!
Does Red Ribbon or something like that sound OK? He's kicking in that picture and you always tie a red bow to a horse's tail if they kick often.

No comments:

Post a Comment