Monday, May 24, 2010

I nee help. I am a horsebackrider with long and skinny legs. anyone kno a type of tall boot that would fit?


Answers:
I am the exact same way. 5'5 97lbs and all legs... I have Ariat Heritage Field Boots (tall boots) with slim calf and tall height-- Any boot with those measurements should fit you but I'd reccomend Ariat.
http://ariat.com/products_detail.aspx?pc...
The only suggestion I can give you is to call Dover Saddlery and give them your specifications. I believe they have an online assistant over the internet too if you try. They are good to work with and their employees actually ride english and event. Good luck.
If you ride english you can buy slim boots, as for western it doesnt matter how tall your boots are.
there are acually tall boots that are made for people with skinny legs! they are the same as normal boots, but they have a skinnier leg. they are great!!
Why don't you wear half-chaps?
Wellies
My daughter has the same problem. She is 6' tall and weighs about 110.
You can always order custom fit boots, but they are very expensive.
The best fit we found was at Bevel Saddlery, their store brand. We got xtall, xslim. If you don't have one near you, I think they have a web site.

1 comment:

  1. No idea about the boot but i can suggest you about saddle,you can use Premium Saddles.

    ReplyDelete