Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have a saddle up for sale, have I priced it fairly?

I have been told never to price your own stuff, and I know I may be high in my pricing, I have a16.5" Med Tree Jumping Dominus saddle that was used for a year up on ebay for min $600, what do you think?
Answers:
It seems a bit high, since I see a lot of normal wear. I would try it at that price and if with no luck it does not sell, lower the price a bit. I am not sure about that brand, so I have no idea what it was worth when you bought it.
thats CHEAP!!
I think that is high. But what do I know. I just a mare and filly registered and spent $800 on them together. I have bought an english package, a roping package, an aussie saddle and a western pleasure package all NEW and never spent more then 225 and that was for the roping package all the others were less then 150 NEW
I would go off what you paid for it and price it accordingly to that.
Good luck!
wow that's a nice saddle... i want it! i think it's fairly priced. i bought a close contact on ebay, but i have no idea what it is, for about $300, and it wasn't in as good condition as yours. i think yours is good!
I think that is a VERY GOOD price for a Dominus saddle...someone should snatch it up quickly.
I think it looks a little neglected in the photos. The damage to the cantle would put me off buying it, unless it was really cheap. This saddle is presented much better in the advertisement: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/gorgeous-16-5-domi...
That said, perhaps you could add this link; http://www.horsetackreview.com/review-di...
in your ebay advert, to provider buyers with more information...
Regardless of brand, I would not purchase this saddle simply because of the irreparable damage on the cantle and the wear all over the saddle. Knowing that it is a Dominus, I think $600 is fair because of the name, but that's the only reason you would get $600.
I think it's a little pricey.
It doesn't seem in the best condition either.
I think it should be 600$. No more, no less.
They have miniature horse that are a bit more than the saddle.
It looks like a nice saddle. For the condition that it is in, thats a good price. I would up the price to about 800 because those types of saddles are no longer made. Good luck with it and hope this helps!
its a little expensive (since its on ebay). usually if you put something on ebay, it has to be really cheap if you want to sell it. So i would say, put it around 300 but you can always put a reserve price for about 400 or 500 so you can see how many people are interested. If you want to sell it at 600, i would suggest putting it onto penny saver, newspaper and that kind of thing because when people buy stuff from ebay, its for the ridiculously cheap price.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS THATS CCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAPP...

No comments:

Post a Comment