Monday, May 24, 2010

I just have to say thumbs up to yahoo for the new horse cat.?

this has been needed for a long time and they finally added it in the pets section. great job yahoo!
Answers:
Ya all us horse people needed this so we dont have to keep posting in general pets.
YAY!
Kudos to Yahoo!
Boy you confused me for a sec. I was trying to figure out what in the world a horse cat was..
(you never know nowadays)!
Hey! Cool! I was wondering if they would add it, as I had seen questions about it.
Heck, maybe the guy that asked about a crustaceans section for Crayfish get his wish too.
Yeah, it is great. I hope they keep adding sections.
I know!
finally they put up a horses section!
YAY FOR YAHOO!!
meow my cat is confused
Yes, definitely. There are alot of horse people on here!
Yeah! I agree! I, also, have to say thumbs up to Yahoo! for the new horse section in the pets section. I love horses and I know so much about them. Now, I can show that.
I know! I just logged on this morning and didn't see it, so idk when they added it but i just saw it right now and actually took a double take! yay!!
i was confused there for a second you never know what there saying someimes so be careful man! But i love it now!!!!!!!!!... To am so hapy i wanted this the whole time i was on this!!!!!!!!!!... owner
um...ya..i guess...lol
Is it just me or did they add the rodents section too?
Maybe it is because I pay attention to the Dogs and Catssection xP
Yup, it is a good thing.
I feel the same way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment