Monday, May 24, 2010

I know this question is way overdone but I need name ideas for my new horse?

He is a bay hunter/jumper gelding... I need a show name and nickname please. Thanks!
Answers:
I like Cruise Control it sounds smooth and easy. So if he is a nice looking an moving hunter that might work. Here are some more: I've got a Secret, Too Hot To Top, Knock on Wood, Up and Away (jumper name), Take Charge, Flyin' High.
i would love to give an answer but i have a question for you. what are the names of his sire and dam that can help with offical name from there nick name a breeze. would love to help.
well i name my horses by there parents names. like a mix beetween them its really funny.
You could keep his nick name woody and give him a show name of Woodstock
Bandits Loot
Train Wreak
What was I thinking
Oops I'm Gone
Anymore just ask
http://www.horses-and-horse-information.
http://www.equineshowcase.com/names.htm...
http://www.ultimatehorsesite.com/info/na...
http://www.equusite.com/horsenames/...
http://horses.about.com/od/buyingyourfir...
http://www.cowboyway.com/horsenames.htm...
You could always go by forrest or Woodrow Wilson if you are feeling particularly patriotic... Best of luck
It's best if you can get his papers. I know you can't breed him, but it's always nice to know who you have, and who his parents are.
Now Lookee Here (Anything)
Showtimes Zipper (Zippy, Zip)
Gold Impresser (Imp)
Elite Hier (Anything)
Flashy Reflection (Flash)
Dynamic Impulse (Dinamo, Imp, Dino)
Diego Frost (Frosty, Diego)
Nightwind Reflection (Anything)
X-tra Hot Addiction (Anything)
Hope this helped!
trip,scittle,flicka,dreamer,la...
Dobbin is good, All the horses I have known called Dobbin have turned out really good
Woodrow Call (lol)
Just a thought: try something that rhymes or is similar to his current name. =) Good Luck!!
If you call the Jockey Club you can get is registered name. Just write down the tattoo that's on his lip. Any horse that has ever been entered in a race has a tattoo and would also be listed in the Jockey Club.
If you want, I might be able to get it for you if you tell me that code on his lip.
Let me know! And Good Luck at your show. If you need any pointers or anything email me at holly16@gmail.com
Sjvander has it right! Knock on Wood is an incredibly cute and creative name! I'd go for that :]
You could use
Been Around the Block "Ben"
Range Rover "Ranger"
Time For Some Fun "Tony"
Just Kidding "Jack"
Sam I Am "Sam"
is it female or male?
I like Goldiee and Duchess
Woodstock
Woodrow
Snickers
sorry, im bad at boy names ;(
Rebel " Running Rebel", Jazz " All that Jazz",
I dunno!! ?
my uncle has tons of horses so i'll name some that went far.. Casadora, Sunapee, Bonterra Diamond ( yes it's a male name), O'Leary's Irish Whiskey, Diamond Lass, RUMSPRINGA, judgement, budwiser!!, 7Up, chance( chance in a lifetime) the name of my horse and he wins every horse show by a mile
you could name him Best of Pleasures. Pleasures for short.
I actually just got two new horses. The first one was already named Cody. I really like that name for a horse. And the second was named Lucky, and we changed it to Sisco. Like the horse off of Dances With Wolves. So, my suggestion is to get to know your horse and the name will eventually come to you!
Time Flys(if you do timed jumping)
Impressive Delight
Zippo's Sunshine(Sunny)
Raining on Sunday
Woody Do It?(like would he do it?)
Times Gonna Tell
Feeling Lucky(Luk,Lucky)

i like woody do it.
Tattooed Warrior [Warrior]
Elegant Dream [Dreamer]
Crimson Tide [Red]
Chemical Lights
I Can't be Beat
Foreign Film
Somebody's Prince Charming [Prince Charming]
some of the horses' names at the stable I ride at
Izzy
Empress
Trouble
Hot Shot
Roxy
Elvis
Judgement
Authentic
i think kingston is a really good horse name.
Rocky of Mountions
Rocky or Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment