Monday, May 24, 2010

I know another show name question but I am having a hard time...?

My horse's name is Fanci Gal, I want something more flashy for her. Her sire is AH Gallant and her dam is Fraliera. She is a grey Arabian and I am showing her in halter, western, and hunter... please help!
Answers:
Tickle My Fancy
I kind of like Fanci Gal, personally..
Hmmm...let's see... wow is her dam's name hard to pronounce! At first I thought it was ballerina or something!
How about Galant Gal, Fancy Dancer, Tiny Dancer (billy joel??)...
Not too much to work with the dam's name. but you can probably come up with something with Gallant in the name. Gallant %26 Grey. more of a boy's name, but it could work.
Good luck at the show!
Gallants Fancy Gal
i like fancy gal but what about
Fraliera's Gal or
Fancy Gallant
Gallants Gal
What about Fancy Fraulein
Fraulein means "little woman" in German - it's pronounced "Fraw-line"
*shrug*
I thought it was cute anyway :)
GALLANT'S FANTASIA
GALLANT FANFARE
And some that have nothing to do with her parent's names...
GRAY EMINENCE
SILVER GALAXY
SILVER LINING
PARTLY CLOUDY
That's all I could come up with... This one was pretty tough for me. Well, good luck with your horse!
Sobres Fralie
Antec Gallant
Woodward Works
Funjino Fancy
Buckland Ruckland
Fra-Gal Gallent
My Disguise
Trident's Gal
Moca De Fanci(Fanci Gal in portugese)
hope these helped

No comments:

Post a Comment