Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have a big name problem...:C?

Okay so I just got a horse and I am going to be riding it English and do hunters and a little bit of western with him too. He is very curious and here are some pictures of him:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa283...
I just can't decide on a name! Good names please that fit him. My trainer suggested Shane, does it fit him? Or does he need something with a Z ending? Help!
Answers:
I think
Zar
Curious
Zeke
Jayse
Shane is a good name to you could have shane ,and you could use Shawnee.
hoped this helped,it is a very beautiful horse
good luck
How about Hidalgo? He looks kinda like that horse. And his personality would fit it very well.
What about Zac? I think that would suit him.
how about brite?..
brown and white..^_^
shane seems good
nice hors and maybe he should have like and indian name that stands for something. He is pinto like the ones indians used to have. So find something that means that he is very agile.
Shane doesn't sound right. How about Thor? The meaning of the name Thor is Thunder.
I like Shane. I think it's name should start with an L, or end with a Z, like you said. That horse needs a human name :]
You are lucky!I also want a horse!maybe you could name him curiosy or maybe snowy.
i think just by looking at him he looks like a Charlie :)
Hes gorgeous! He looks like a horse I used to know called Beau which could suit him...Shane is a nice name for him tho.
Shanez and curious for a boy
zena for a girl
OH! How about Lance? It sounds kind of soft and strong!
Shane is cute but when I looked at the pics Vandy or Van De popped into my head.
Looks like a Jasper to me. Shane isn't bad, but a little plain for him. Good luck!
Mickey
Jackson
Landon
what about
bob
gypsy
i like shane
or champ
srry im bad at this
nice horse. suggestions.umm...splash... (splashez?).cricket.not sure.maybe something that fits his temperament (shadow, joker, etc.)
To me he looks like a Dusty or Dustyz if you want the Z on it...You could also try Zeke
He is very handsome though...good luck
I like Cricket a lot!
he is so pretty i like clover or mr. ed is cute i no how hard it is to name animals. good luck
The best way to pick a name is ride him a while %26 pick up on his own quirks or qualities %26 personality , %26 choose something that fits that.
How about the name that he came with? What's with re-naming a horse anyway?
Maybe Grace.
here are my top three
Kenny
Landon
Hot Sauce
these are all fun names that my friends and family have named their horses which look just like yours. i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment