Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Have A New Filly?

my mare just gave birth to a filly 4 days ago. i am still trying to decide on a name i have a few will people help me, my filly is white.
1. Four Winds
2. White Cloud
3. Rain Drops
4. Wild Wind
5. Dew Drop
Answers:
Wasn't White Cloud the name of one of the wild stallions in a documentary put on by PBS? I think for your purpose I would mix White Cloud and Rain Drops = White Rain.
I like Rain Drops, because as a nickname you could use "Rain" and I just think that's a beautiful name.
White Cloud sounds good.
Rain drops is a cute name :P
Dew Drop. thats a nice name. love it! or, what about Cherry Dew Drop. I like that more, actually...
these are good names, i think white cloud would suit your filly the best, i also love little miss it, hollywood star, sky diamond would be very nice too.
ok i like rain drops and wild wind. i know this isnt on your list but i also like Wild Rain
I personally dont like any of those. Consider these.
White Water
Water Lily
Rosemary
Sweet Tears
Willful Way
Tender Rose
Sweet Rose
Rain on a Rose
I tried to keep with the whole water theme you had going.
I like #5 Dew Drop
um dew drops then u could nick name her dewey
I like the name...
**Cloud Nine (which is an expression-- if you need more explanation let me know) You could call her Cloud for short
ALOT!
But I also really like
White Rose (since roses are beautiful and shes white :P) You could call her Rosey or Rose for short.
I like Rain Drops.
I like Rain, Dew Drop, and Wild Wind. Also may i suggest Misty? or white rose is also very elegant and classy!
sugar thats a cute name i think.
Dew drop is very pretty.
I like white cloud and Dew drop!!
You could call the filly Cloud or Dewy. lol.
Or even for Rain Drop you could call her Rain =)
**Emily**

No comments:

Post a Comment