Sunday, August 2, 2009

I decided to name my horse bubbles... what should her show name be?


Answers:
Baby Bubbles
Bloomin bubbles
Bubbles go Pop
Don't Burst My bubble
Burstin Bubbles
Burstin Blue Bubbles
Tub of Bubbles
Bazooka Bubbles
Raining Bubbles
Fun's Bubbling Over
Bubba Darling
Bubbling Fool For You
Blubbering Bubbles
Summer Bubbles
Cuddle With Bubbles
I Love Bubbles
Bubbles Of Fun
Rythm N Bubbles
Need any more?? :D
Power Puff Girl
Rubba Dub Dub
Lots O Bubbles
Tiny Bubbles
Have a look at her registration papers.
bubblicious
Gotta love bubbles
well bust my bubble
bubble trouble
Burst This Bubble
Squeaky Clean
Rubber Ducky
Summer Funnin'
Bubblicious
Seltzer Knockout
Soda Pop

Fresh out.. Good luck!
bubble butt
bubble blowout
who poped the bubble
bursting bubbles
Bubble gum
Bubbleicious
double bouble trouble
extreem bouble
bubbabubble'%26#92;
bubblie
the sires name and then 's bubbles
i love my bubble
bubble
bubble bath
bubble
bubba
bebebubbles
bubbbubb
i love my bubbles
bubble babie
covva bubba
hubba bubba max
gummie
gummie bear
major bubble
soap
live for bubbles
bubbbbbbbbbb
bongor bubbles
bubbbles
bubbles!

i hope this is anough!!!!!! good luck:)
Bubbling fury
Personally, I would say "Bubble Toes" because I love the song by Jack Johnson.
I think Bubble-licious is cute!

Thats all!
Bubble Bubble Here Comes Trouble
Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
A Bit of the Bubbly
Bubble Bath and Candles
Bubbling Up
Bubbling Over
Blowing Bubbles
Busted Bubble
Bust Your Bubble
Rub a Dub Dub
Bubble Butt (hahaha... not really)
Bubble Blowing Betty
Double Bubble
Popping Bubbles
hmm... all I can come up with now! Cute name though. be really cute if she was like a dapple grey. Good luck!
if you mean nickname then bubby or ubbles
Champagne Bubbles
Sparkling Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment