Friday, May 8, 2009

How much should I sell my saddle for?

I have a 16" dark oil mahogany Rider's Choice roping saddle. It is used, but in good condition and VERY comfortable. The only flaw is the leather on the back is a little worn from where it was bucked off of my horse.
How much should I price it as? It goes for over $400 on ebay new.
It looks like the saddle in the link w/o the white points.
http://cgi.ebay.com/riders-choice-17-rop...
Answers:
The thing is, people can buy horses for cheap than what that saddle is going for.
I would advertise it for $350 obo and see where it goes from there. I wouldn't turn down $300 for it.
i would price it at about $300 to $350 obo. or $275 firm. but it's up to you. i wouldn't go over $300 firm if you plan on selling it.
As long as the tree is not damaged I would say try to sell it for $275 firm.
how ever much u want but not a ridiculous price
see if can get it for at least $400 if not lower ur price. sounds like a nice saddle so you should be able to sell for a good price. GOOD LUCK!
Start with 350, 375... that would be the best as long is it is still in pretty good condition. But I dont think 300 would be too bad of an offer.
You should give it to me for free! Just kidding.
I don't think 350 or 400 is too bad. It looks like a very nice saddle and I'm sure there will be someone willing to buy it for that. Otherwise, you can always lower the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment